DOUBLE YOUR IMPACT! This #GivingTuesday, two generous anonymous donors have pledged to match all donations up to $10,000.
Your support helps protect vital lands and natural resources on a scale that matters. Together we can ensure the Lake Region of Maine has healthy forests, clean water, and access to the outdoors for everyone.
How to Donate
- By Mail – Checks can be made payable to Loon Echo Land Trust with “Giving Tuesday” in the memo line. Please mail checks to 8 Depot St, STE 4, Bridgton, ME 04009.
- Online – Use our secure form to make a donation by credit card, debit card, or direct bank transfer. Click here to donate now.
- PayPal – Use your PayPal account – no transaction fees!
- Contribute Stock – Fill out this form or call 207-647-4352 for transfer information. When you donate your appreciated assets, you avoid paying capital gains tax. If you itemize deductions, you can also take a charitable deduction for the entire donation amount.
- Direct from your IRA -If you’re 70 ½ or older, you can join fellow LELT supporters who make tax-free gifts from their IRAs each year. Contact your financial advisor to get started.
- Make a Planned Gift – Planned giving is flexible, and can be tailored to your unique wishes. Make a planned gift commitment and join the Bob Chase Legacy Society.
- Call us – Call Maggie at 207-647-4352 to give over the phone or for more giving options.
Other ways you can give back
Please contact Maggie (firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-647-4352) with any questions regarding Giving Tuesday.