#GivingTuesday was created in 2012 as a simple idea: a day that encourages people to do good. It is an opportunity for people around the world to come together to thank, help, give, show kindness, and share what they have with those in need. On November 29th, hundreds of millions of people will be inspired to give, collaborate, and celebrate generosity acting as a powerful force for good!
This #GivingTuesday, a generous anonymous donor has pledged to match all donations to LELT up to a total of $5,000! Your support helps protect vital lands and natural resources on a scale that matters. Together we can ensure the Lake Region of Maine has healthy forests, clean water, and access to the outdoors for everyone. Thank you for your partnership.
How to Donate
- By Mail – Checks can be made payable to Loon Echo Land Trust with “Giving Tuesday” in the memo line. Please mail checks to 8 Depot St, STE 4, Bridgton, ME 04009.
- Online – Use our secure form to make a donation by credit card, debit card, or direct bank transfer. Click here to donate now.
- PayPal – Use your PayPal account – no transaction fees!
- Contribute Stock – Fill out this form or call 207-647-4352 for transfer information. When you donate your appreciated assets, you avoid paying capital gains tax. If you itemize deductions, you can also take a charitable deduction for the entire donation amount.
- Direct from your IRA - If you’re 70 ½ or older, you can join fellow LELT supporters who make tax-free gifts from their IRAs each year. Contact your financial advisor to get started.
- Make a Planned Gift – Planned giving is flexible, and can be tailored to your unique wishes. Make a planned gift commitment and join the Bob Chase Legacy Society.
- Call us – Call Maggie at 207-647-4352 to give over the phone or for more giving options.
Other ways you can give back
Please contact Maggie (email@example.com or call 207-647-4352) with any questions regarding Giving Tuesday or your donation.